Looking back at pictures.....
Photo albums and taking pictures is a major hobby at home. I miss not being able to pull those albums out at just any time. Time to start my own photo albums.

He probably wouldn't like me very much if he knew this was on here. My uncle Joel chipped his tooth.

My Sug.

My dad on his way to Prom with my great grandfather looking on.

Advertising for my artist sister, Salena Kathryn.

If you look closely, there I am.

Mimi at my great grandmother's house. Brookhaven, MS.
not edited.

My wedding dress the day my parents bought it for me.

My beautiful Mimi. Brookhaven, MS.

My great uncle, Tommy. Brookhaven, MS.

Mimi. A very important bed. My great grandmother's house. Brookhaven, MS.

I'm guessing when my love of corn dogs began.

1985 maybe? Lofton and I with mom.

Mary Marguerite. Destin. 2009.

Jeffrey at our hotel in Philadelphia, PA. Always making me laugh. In the middle of the hotel lobby.

Catherine's backyard. Franklin, TN.

Catherine's backyard. Franklin, TN.
2 comments:
I LOVE these! Keep posting pictures. Can I hire you??
Also, can't get over how much Sug and Salena look alike--wow!
I love your pictures! I agree with Amanda! Our best engagement picture came from you!
Post a Comment