"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10
that made me smile really big! that was awesome mary melinda!!! i LOVED it!
Thanks Jennifer! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm having trouble figuring out how to follow you though....
I don't know why this made me cry---such sweet memories for you I guess or maybe the fact that I have been crying at just about everything these days.I loved it!!
best video ever... : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that made me smile really big! that was awesome mary melinda!!! i LOVED it!
Thanks Jennifer! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm having trouble figuring out how to follow you though....
I don't know why this made me cry---such sweet memories for you I guess or maybe the fact that I have been crying at just about everything these days.
I loved it!!
best video ever... : )
Post a Comment