Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A little unexpected trip to Dallas

 I found out last Wednesday that I would be making a weekend trip to Dallas to be part of a really big surprise.  My sweet friend, Sarah Hunt, became engaged last Friday in Dallas and I got to be a part of it!  A few pictures from the weekend....



The sweet excited couple a few hours after Hunter popped the question.










                                                                     Drinks at The Ritz







New Family










And...The Ring!


Looking forward to seeing  Hunter and Sarah Hunt become Mr. and Mrs. Stewart Hunter Heres!

3 comments:

Kara Paulk said...

So sweet! Yay for SHO and Hunter!

Sarah Hunt said...

Awwww, MM! I am smiling so big reading this :)So thankful for you and love you so much!

Mama Lu said...

Thanks for taking such great pics - wish I had been there, but look forward to spending time with my little girl weekend after next!