I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, some wonderful professional camera knowledge person will just tell me what camera it is that I need. Professional camera knowledge person, are you out there? I have been researching Canon DSLR cameras for a few years now and I am ready to make my purchase! But purchase what exactly? Help!
This is the one I've really been keeping my eye on.....Canon's new and improved 60D. It's the new xxD upgrade. Most reviews are excellent. 18 megapixels, are you kidding?? Wow. But as I have been told, it's the lens you should spend your money on, not the camera body. So if there is anybody out there with a Canon SLR and a lens you love, please tell me about it!
This is the one I've really been keeping my eye on.....Canon's new and improved 60D. It's the new xxD upgrade. Most reviews are excellent. 18 megapixels, are you kidding?? Wow. But as I have been told, it's the lens you should spend your money on, not the camera body. So if there is anybody out there with a Canon SLR and a lens you love, please tell me about it!
Digital SLR Camera
Save $100- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12800)
- Improved EOS HD Video mode
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting
- 96% viewfinder coverage
- Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, dual-layer metering system
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Qualified Product

3 comments:
I have a nikon, but generally the package lens is crappy :) So I would buy the body without the lens and buy a lense separately. I don't really have a cannon lens to recommend, but I know some people have a tamron 24-70mm that they really like. I also recommend a 50mm (w/ a 1.8 aperture) as an additional lens - it's a fairly inexpensive lens that will give you great results. The canon brand should be around $100
Love your new blog updates! Can't provide much advice on the camera, but good luck and let me know if I can help you research:)
Thank you anonymous person! I need as much help as I can get. Sarah Hunt.....start researching!
Post a Comment