Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fried Green Tomatoes

Where has June gone?  It started with a trip to Destin.  Below are some pictures of my niece playing in a fountain at the Destin Commons.  She had a blast!








Below is little Sadie Davis Scruggs.  Love her.  Got to visit Grace and Tyler Scruggs in Santa Rosa beach while we were down in Destin.  






The most recent addition to the Scruggs family, Ellie Grace...pictured below. In love with the bonnet.












                                               Remember these?? Ellie Grace's little toy.



My little friend Kallie.  At a birthday part last week.



Decided to paint our laundry room last week. Here is a picture of the during process.....
After pictures to come next post.  And because I post about once a month, you might be waiting a while.



Picture of me and Hugo riding with Jeffrey this past Sunday.  I think his little face is so funny when he sticks it out of the window.



Decided to plant some plants(plant some plants??) in a window box this afternoon.  My Mimi gave me part of her sweet potato vine and put it in this jar so it could grow roots.  Voila! It did!  I had no idea you could cut off part of a plant, put it in water and that it could grow it's own roots.




Okay, don't make fun...a couple of the plants are a little high.  But I did it!  Now to get it on the window and off the ground....





Then I decided to make my Sug's fried green tomatoes...they were amazing.





Ta da!




The End.


1 comment:

Grace said...

"friend green tomatoes"

Love it.

Love allll your your pictures...especially the ones of Sadie Davis and Bits :-)

I like the plants you planted!! :-)