This past weekend, Jeffrey had a motorcycle adventure. Along for the ride were my Dad, Salena Kathryn, Dr. Patton, my Uncle Philip and William, Uncle Joel and Luke, and a good friend from my parents church, Steve Weeks. The plan was to make the journey to Oxford on Saturday using all back roads and back on Sunday doing the same. They returned Sunday afternoon worn slap out. It only took seventeen hours. Seventeen hours on a motorcycle in two days?!
This picture was taken at 6:45 am at my parent's house with a portion of the group. Dr. Patton, Jeffrey, my Dad and Salena Kathryn. I woke up to take this picture and then went right back to sleep!
Haha, I love this picture. Happy little passenger!
And this one too. She reminds me of that little alien man from Flintstones.
See what I'm talking about? ....maybe not?
Nearing his departure to an unknown world of motorcycle adventures...
Off they go!
And his motorcycle adventure starts...
And on Sunday, we all gathered on the front porch anticipating the arrival of the motorcycle group.
My Sug.
Beautiful Mary Marguerite.
My Mimi.
Madeleine and Mary Marguerite holding up the "Finish Line" banner that they made.
He made it!
It's over!
Philip getting out the "commitment book" for Jeffrey to sign.
Signing it, vowing to return for another motorcycle adventure.
The whole group. Minus Uncle Joel and Luke.
And the stories begin...
Mimi and Thobae.
Today Jeffrey and I ate lunch at The B.T.C Old Fashioned Grocery in Water Valley. Yum.
The End.



















1 comment:
oh, Mary Melinda... I can't tell you how many of these pictures I love!!! So awesome...glad Jeffrey had fun! I wish I could have been there when they got back like last year. It was so much fun hearing them tell all the stories.
Post a Comment