Well this if my first time to ever blog, so it's a little unfamiliar, but sounded fun. I remember the first time I ever heard of bloggers and wondered what they were. When I found out, I thought it was weird and a waste of time by people who were addicted to being on the computer. Well, now I am addicted to the computer, so I thought it was appropriate. I'm actually really bored at work for the first time in 4 months and I'm counting down the minutes until I get to walk out of this place. 18 minutes left.
Jeffrey and I have 94 days left until we get married. I have never been more ready. I thought this engagment process was supposed to be fun and exciting, which it is, but the planning and lack of time to plan, is a little tiring. The most fun part has just been knowing and day dreaming about the day when we are married. It feels like it will never be here. It's hard to believe it's actually going to happen and I'm actually going to walk down a church aisle in a white dress with my dad. But then again, it was hard for me to believe that Jeffrey was actually going to get down on one knee one day and ask me to marry him. I knew he would, but it was hard to visualize it happening. Anyway, I'm going to leave work a tid bit early today if I can manage to get away with it. I'll be back.
No comments:
Post a Comment