
It's been 6 months since I was last on here. Jeffrey and I are married!! It's still strange to say that. Even though it's been just three months, it feels like a year. I think we have both been busier than we ever could have imagined we would have been right now. Right when we got back from our honeymoon, we started looking for a house. Just a few weeks before the wedding, Jeffrey called me and said he rented his house out to college students for the upcoming school year. So since we didn't have time to look before the wedding, we hit the ground running afterwards. So we found an amazing house with a yard and TREES! Trees are pretty hard to find in all of the new neighborhoods in Oxford, so we are still pretty excited about it. Now we are in the process of remodeling and unpacking. It's wonderful, but we are both ready to be done. Jeffrey says he sees the light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm not quite there yet.
I am still waiting to wake up and someone tell me that life can't be this good. We have been blessed with so much, it just doesn't seem real. Anyway, we are on our way to go look for a new front door. I will try to not let it be 6 months next time.
1 comment:
I just added you to my Blog List! We have to keep it updated! I miss you lots!
Post a Comment