Monday, September 1, 2008

September 1, 2008

Jeffrey and I have finally caught up on rest and are enjoying the three day weekend! Friday night the entire family came over to our new house for Jeffrey and his twin sister's birthdays. The house wasn't near ready, but we were so happy to have everyone come over. It was the first family get together without Jeffrey's grandfather. It was a nice ending to a hard two weeks though and everybody had a really good time. Jeffrey's DaddyWill was an amazing man. It's hard to believe he's gone. From the first month Jeffrey and I started dating, we were always around Jeffrey's Mimi and DaddyWill. I loved being around his grandfather since I never had the opportunity to meet mine. It was a privilege to know him and I will miss him tremendously.
http://www.oxfordeagle.com/archives/2008/0808/082508-082908/082508/news5.html

The house is coming along and will hopefully be completely renovated by the begining of October. We're waiting on the rest of our kitchen and the front door to the house. There's a lot more we would like to do on down the road, but this is it for now!

No comments: