"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10
Monday, May 4, 2009
One Year
In six days it will be our one year wedding anniversary. Where does the time go? It feels like it's been years and at the same time it feels like yesterday. I know everybody says that, but really....it's very hard to believe it's been a year. We are still chugging along in Oxford. Trying to get involved and be more social. I've changed jobs and Jeffrey hasn't had to travel as much as he used to, so it's getting easier. We're getting ready to go to the beach at the end of May with my family and CANNOT wait. I can't believe we get to go for a whole week. I am planning on being stationary on my towel by the ocean....well stationary with the occassional flipping sides for tanning purposes. I bought a tanning bed membership recently to get me ready for the beach. I do not want to get fried my first day in Destin. So I have been three times and do not have any results. I even bought a lotion. I have spent the day working on Catherine's bachelorette party in Nashville that's coming up this month. She's getting married June 6th and I honestly cannot believe it. It seems that we should still be living together in Memphis after college. Things need to slow down. I am super excited though and cannot wait for that weekend. She is going to be a gorgeous bride. Anyway, Beth told me I needed to update my blog, so there you go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY! You updated your blog!!! I cannot believe its been a year since your wedding!!! I agree, it seems like we should be still living together downtown :( I hope we get to celebrate your one year in Holly springs over mexican very soon woo hoo! Love you
Post a Comment