1. This is random, but just being healthy. Jeffrey's cousin has been really sick for a year and a half and it's something that I think about quite often now. Very thankful! And to add to this...thankful for family's health as well.
2. Hugo. Minus the random out of no where make your heart stop, barking.
3. Jeffrey making me laugh.
4. Vacation.
5. Warm weather.
6. Planting flowers.
7. Sadie Davis Scruggs
8. Six Flags
9. Being with my friends that live so far away.
10. Riding with the car windows down and driving with no destination
11. Taking pictures.
12. Sug and Mimi
13. being with the entire family
14. Making a home
15. Thinking about the family Jeffrey and I will start one day.
** Okay, I'm making number 16 because number one is more something I'm thankful for.
16. being proud of my sisters and the choices they have made and continue to make.
or maybe 17...
17. God's love and grace.
2 comments:
that made me so happy : ) i love you : )
This is so sweet, MM! I especially love #9 ;-) Thanks for sharing this list of joys, and for reminding us to count our blessing.
~ SHO
Post a Comment