I cannot believe that it was 80 degrees today. I keep waiting for a frost to come or for miserable weather to creep in, but it hasn't! It is so wonderful to wake up every morning and to see the sun shining and warm weather greet me as I walk out the door to go to work. It just seems kinda crazy that spring is already here. Even stranger that my birthday is tomorrow and that in one month, Jeffrey and I will have been married for two years. Very VERY strange.

I went to Sadie Davis Scruggs first birthday party today and it was so much fun! She studied each birthday card and present as it was handed to her and did not understand why each one was taken away from her as quickly as it had been handed to her. But nonetheless, each time she was handed a card or present, it was like seeing a card or present for the very first time. It's amazing to watch her see things that she has never seen before. She gets very serious and studies each little thing.

After I got back from the birthday party, Jeffrey and I headed to Home Depot to buy plants. we bought a few and this is what we planted...



2 comments:
cute plants MM!! Are we really about to be 27?? Yikes man.
haha so sad!! no more growing old! I used to be excited about our birthdays and now I'm not so sure!
Post a Comment