Anyway, the weekend was great. We went hiking at Percy Warner Park, ate a strawberry Sugarees cake, celebrated Williams's 13th birthday, watched "Summertime" with Katherine Hepburn(if you haven't seen this, you absolutely must. Filmed in Venice and such a great love story), ate more strawberry cake, shopped in Green Hills, shopped on the Franklin square, saw Joe Don from Rascal Flatts eating at The Palm, ate at the Palm before Paul McCartney, had lazy breakfasts each morning eating Sug's toast, played with Hugo and Bear(Bear is the Halls snowy white Golden Doodle and also Hugo's cousin), watched Mary Marguerite and Madeleine put a diaper on Hugo, ate more strawberry cake, saw cute Paul McCartney(completely surreal), got to spend lots of time with Mrs. Catherine Nail, bought the CUTEST return address stamp from the most adorable stationary store in Franklin. Here it is....
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Nashville and Paul McCartney
I am sitting at Mississippi Madness, reading friends blogs and thought I would write one too. I had the best weekend with my family in Nashville. My mom, dad, Clara Marguerite, Sarah Beth, Lofton, Anna Lee, Dr. and Mrs. Patton, and Joe Irby all drove up to Nashville to stay with my cousins, the Halls, to spend time together and to see Paul McCartney in concert! I went up on Friday night by myself to spend some extra time with my sweet cousins, William, Mary Marguerite and Madeleine. They are truely the sweetest, smartest, most polite, funny, interesting children that I know. William turned the big 13 over the weekend and the girls are 11 and nine. Madeleine was my bed partner and I got some much needed bonding time with her. We talked all night and each morning I would wake up to her arm and leg draped over me fast asleep. =). Mary Marguerite, Madeleine and I talked about boys for the first time, which was a little strange for me. No boyfriends though, so that gave me some peace. Here are Mary Marguerite and Madeleine last summer in Destin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment