Thought I would put together a very mini photo album of pictures I love. I selected these because each one has a special memory attached to it. This will probably just be the first of many to come.
The house my mom grew up in. Brookhaven, MS. 2007. Also, taken a few hours before Jeffrey asked me to marry him.
Christmas 2007 I think. At the dining room table. This happens every year.
Mimi and Sug sharing a laugh at college graduation dinner. 2006.
Again, Mimi and Sug at college graduation. 2006.
A look I love. College graduation. 2006.
My Mimi at Old Taylor Grocery the day I graduated from college.
A man in a band that plays at Old Taylor Grocery. Taylor, Mississippi.
Car off the Oxford square. I should probably edit this and make it better, but this is the original. 2006.
College graduation. My best friends from college.
Not attractive, I know. An afternoon spent in the grove spring of our senior year.
A very special place in my heart. Pisa, Italy. 2006.
You shouldn't be allowed to have this much fun. Senior year. Rome, Italy.
A fun night senior year. This picture makes me smile.
Jonathon Taylor Thomas. A fun night shared with Emily Blunt. Los Angeles, CA. 2005.
Looking out of hotel room. Pisa, Italy. 2004.
Tried to keep it short. This is fun. Think I might do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment