Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Loving Change

Happy February!  I mentioned last week that Jeffrey and I were going to be renovating our master bathroom this week.  The guys started yesterday and have already made a ton of progress.  Here are a few pictures from yesterday's work.....
 The old vanity.  The counter and sinks have been taken off and the toilet was moved...as you can see...it doesn't normally sit in front of the sink!  We are going to keep the old vanity and update it with new hardware, granite and sinks.  Also going to frame out the mirror and get new lighting.
 The original bathtub that we are going to resurface and reposition.  Right now they have just taken all of the old tile out and have gotten it ready to be moved.
There was a wall right that separated the bathtub/toilet space from the carpeted vanity area.  We have taken that entire wall out to open everything up.  The carpet is coming up and we're going to tile the entire room.

Can't wait to see the finished product!


2 comments:

jillemersonbell said...

I want to come see your new room!!!

Jeremy and Amanda said...

Looking good!! I know you are so excited.