I just spent a very special weekend in Little Rock with my Irby family. I was there Thursday night through Monday. Had a lot of time with Lori's daughter, Grace, and with Joseph and Taylor's daughter, Inslee. I feel beyond fortunate to have such a special, loving, accepting, and Christ loving family. It takes me three hours and a few minutes to get to their home in Little Rock from Oxford. It's not far, but it isn't close enough. Jeffrey and I are looking forward to a vacation with them in Tellico Plains at the end of May. Here are a few pictures from the extended weekend....
Hi. My name is Grace.
Grace and Inslee, who lives in South Carolina, met for the first time this past weekend.
Waiting on my food.
Beautiful baby taking a nap.
Tired baby Grace.
Banker John at work! Sorry for taking this picture before you were ready John. You still look very professional!
Chatting.
Lori loving her time with the girls together.
Beautiful Sunday on the swing set. Anna Lee was also there for the weekend.
The beautiful sweet new addition, Inslee.
Hi there!
Ready for me to get the camera out of her face!
Hugo, Inslee and Haleigh trying to stay cool in the sun.
Sweet picture of Haleigh and Jesse with Inslee.
Me, Lori and Anna Lee swinging with Grace.
Forgot how much fun it is to swing.
Future best friends.

















2 comments:
I LOVE this post! Feeling depressed being back home...had the best time with everyone. I genuinely can't wait until May. Thanks for posting!
Also, I love the title.
Post a Comment