Last March Jeffrey and I took a trip to Philadelphia, PA. We really had no specific agenda except to explore and have adventures. We came across a section of town that had random chess pieces and a....wheelbarrow? I would love to take another trip like this. Pick a city that we haven't been to before, and just start exploring....with no big agenda in mind. I think it's important to have time with your spouse away from everything...doing something neither of you have done before. But it doesn't have to be to Philadelphia....it can be anywhere. In fact, I feel that now would be the appropriate time to suggest some places that would do just fine.....
New Orleans
Seaside, Florida
San Francisco, CA
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Gatlinburg, TN
Wilmington, NC....where my friend Katie Lokits lives.
I would love to spend a Saturday in the Mississippi Delta. Every time I have been to the Delta, it seems I'm just passing through. I would love to wander around downtown Greenwood with no plan. And because we'll be too tired to make the hour and a half trip back to Oxford....we'll just have to stay at the hotel pictured below, The Alluvian....right Jeffrey?? :)
This past Saturday, Jeffrey and I drove up to Memphis to replace Jeffrey's old wedding band(the first one is swimming with Sardis lake catfish). We bought his new band and then ate at Moe's. Just a quick trip to Memphis and back...but it was so wonderful. Just getting out of town for a few hours...just the two of us.







No comments:
Post a Comment